Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome

This is my first attempt at Blogging. Yes, I am a Blog-virgin, and have held back from jumping into the world of Blogging until now. But I find myself with a lot on my mind, in regards to life, sports, games, world, and so on, and figured I'd give this a shot and see how it goes. Most of my entries will be about sports and games, but I will have others as well, as they come to me.


I think I'll start with a little bit about myself.


I'm currently 31, married happily to a wonderful wife for 6 years, with a beautiful 2 and a half year old daughter. I'm in the IT/Computer tech field, working for a small company, and handling small business clients. I have 3 main clients that are under me, and I go to their offices once a week, taking care of day-to-day problems, and making sure they are working without any issues. I enjoy working with computers, and solving problems related to them and networks. My main passion is computer programming and program debugging, but having a wife and daughter, I have not had the time to pursue that aspect of my dream, so my programming skills are a bit dusty.


Although I am what is categorized as a geek or nerd, and yes I do wear glasses, I am somewhat of a jock as well. I love playing basketball and football, and I love to swim. I was on the football and swimming team back in High School, and I used to play basketball with my friends every day, some of whom were on the school's basketball team. Currently I play basketball once a week, and swim during the summer time only. I have not played football in a couple of years, and I do miss it a lot. Hopefully this summer/fall I can get a couple of football games in with friends.


Anyway, thats a little bit about me. I'll add new posts whenever I can, which will most likely be on days that I'm at a client's site with nothing to do, like today.


Until next time.....

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment